Major soil remediation project
ARA Electrical Services were engaged to complete the installation of a large scale soil remediation project at a redundant inner city energy provider.
The project had its challenges surrounding the large power requirements for the process on a old facility with very outdated infrastructure. ARA Electrical Services had to implement a schedule where parts of the site could use the existing power available, and other processes would require the installation of a new HV on site transformer.
ARA Electrical services has a thorough understanding of the process required for new and altered electrical supplies. ARA electrical services managed the supply authority connections and truck appointments for the installation of the new HV on site transformer.
The project consisted of;
- Project management and supply authority negotiations
- Installation of the LV connection and cables to the new 1MVA Transformer
- Installation of new Main switch Board and metering requirements
- Installation of new 2 new 300KW motors and associated process equipment
- Installation of a new water treatment plant
- Installation of temporary lighting for the large fume tents