Machine safety can be a daunting process to undertake for project managers and site maintenance managers. Upgrading old machines to meet current Australian standards can be challenging for manufacturing business to understand.
ARA Electrical Services are industry leaders in machine safety and our organisation has certified machine safety engineers to assist your business in all types of machine safety.
Machine safety starts in our engineering department, providing on site risk assessments to take the uncertainty away from site management. Using a risk assessment developed by us, or your business, we can custom design and install a machine safety installation that conforms to AS 4024.
Contact us today to find out how we can provide solutions that make your site safer for everyone on site.
- Risk assessments
- Safety validation testing and reports
- Safety PLC programming
- Safety PLC commissioning
- Machine safety upgrades on existing machines
- Supply and installation of field safety equipment
- Major site wide ESTOP and machine safety upgrades
- Hazardous Area ESTOP safety systems