Hazardous Area Alcohol RTD bottling plant upgrade
ARA Electrical Services were engaged to complete the relocation and modification of an Alcohol tank farm, Ready To Drink (RTD) process plant and CIP set.
The equipment was disconnected and removed from a bottling factory in South Australia. The MCC’s and control panels were delivered back to our ARA fabrication workshop to complete works on the control panel and MCC upgrades.
The project timeline was very tight, and our team was required to work very closely with the project management team and mechanical contractors on a small footprint to enable us to meet the project timelines.
The project consisted off;
- Hazardous Area motors and control wiring
- Hazardous area lighting design and installation
- Hazardous area detailed inspections
- MCC and control panel modifications and upgrades.
- CIP set relocation
- RTD process plant installation.
ARA Electrical Services has up to 10 Electricians and apprentices on site to implement the project on schedule.